• Museum Exhibition - Join us at the Newseum in Washingon, DC, January 26 though July 28, 2018. Celebrate the Veterans that fought the Tet Offensive throughout Vietnam in 1968. See these veterans in photos from 1968. Hear their recently recorded accounts of survival. Learn the impact Tet has had on their lives since 1968.
• Locate and Interview (with your help) the “Missing Men from Tet” that we can’t locate.
• Add your story. Submit stories and photos of family and friends. Help create a dynamic online gallery of veteran’s oral accounts. Grow the exhibition.
How you can Help.
• Help us locate and identify the men shown in this gallery.
• Upload your stories and photos from Tet.
• Donate - To date, this project has been self-funded. Your donation will help fund a dynamic, online gallery of survival accounts and photos to compliment the Newseum exhibition.